Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Welcome 2013, I've got lots planned for you!

I have to say I am kind of disappointed in myself. 
While I was pregnant I had a lot of time to blog about my 
life and my various craft projects. 
For the last few months I have had a hard time 
juggling my time well. 
While I was pregnant I was so excited to blog about becoming a 
new mom and about how my life would be transformed... 
Unfortunately, I have not blogged like I've wanted to. 
We have a lot of exciting things happening this year, 
and I can't wait to share them with you all!  
So, it's a new year  and I've made a few personal goals 
one of them is to get back on the blogging bandwagon,
 and start blogging regularly again. 
One exciting thing is that we are blessed to be able to 
build our first home this year. 
I will share with you that journey,
 and hopefully you all can help us along the way. 

Love,
Stef

4 comments:

  1. Glad to have you back :) - hope you've been enjoying every moment since you left. Happy 2013 :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Hope you are doing well and enjoying your travels :)

      Delete
  2. How exciting!! Keep me updated on the house project!

    ReplyDelete