Wednesday, September 26, 2012

My Life Lately

Oh man... time has flown by. My little dude is already 11 weeks old and he has developed such an amazing personality. I'm starting to figure out my kid and be able to relax a little.  It's amazing how fast new babies start to figure things out. I tell you, everyday is something new with Rivers. In a way it's sad how fast this has gone by but I'm so proud of my little guy for how much he has discovered and developed. He is sleeping a lot better now, which is awesome for his papa and me. We still have some meltdowns every now and then, it's usually when I'm shopping and he just isn't in the mood (just like a guy :)! ). It is pretty hard to do things by myself with him. I have found grocery shopping is probably the hardest. I try and shop at little grocery stores, and steer clear of Wal-mart, so the traffic isn't nearly as bad. But with these small grocery stores comes small carts, so I have to push a cart plus a stroller. It's probably pretty entertaining to see me trying to maneuver everything. Then once the grocery shopping is done, I have to carry everything up. We are getting the hang of it. Stephen helped me at Sams club the other day, makes a world of difference when you have extra hands to help. But anyways, what else has been going on...
 I've started school back this semester, taking my last two classes before I student teach...whoop whoop! I can kick myself for taking this long to finish but it is what it is. Also, my sister-in-law just tied the knot. It was a beautiful wedding. I did the flowers for it and I have discovered a new love. I had such a great time arranging the flowers that I am trying to start doing it from home, so I can make some mula. So, these last couple months kind of seem like a blur. I have so many pictures to put on my blog from my Florida trip, the wedding, showers, my kid, etc. Once I find my camera cord to transfer pictures it's on. Watch out because I'll be blogger mcbloggerson. Also, we leave for Cali this weekend! I'm so excited :) I look forward to the feast every year and this one is extra special because we get to spend it with our families PLUS the new additions! I can't wait. Hope everyone is having a great week and happy Atonement to many of you.
Love,
Stef

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute picture, glad to hear things are going well!! Also, goodness gracious, it's really been 11 weeks already? Wow.

    ReplyDelete