Friday, August 10, 2012

Life lately







... I can't believe little Rivers is a month old. 
I sometimes get sad when I think about him growing up 
and his newborn baby smell slowly disappearing. 
In a way I want him to stay this size forever,
 I want to be able to always cuddle with him and kiss his chubby cheeks
 anytime I want to but I know as he grows up,
 every stage in his life will be so rewarding to see 
(and of course I will always give him hugs and kisses anytime I want to). 

I haven't been accomplishing much this past month, 
except for spending all my time with Rivers and Stephen. 
I am starting to get a little more confident with taking Rivers out and about. 
I still plan on never letting Rivers experience Wal-Mart. 
We have ventured out to several restaurants and target. 
We have also gone to watch Papa play basketball, 
I think he had a good time :)









1 comment: