Saturday, July 16, 2011

Ryan and Abi's Wedding

Growing up Ryan, Steven, and I would always be climbing trees, building forts, or just being plan rotten little kids. I was pretty much one of the boys. Ryan has really become an amazing man and I can't describe how happy I am for him and Abi. The wedding was amazing! Anytime you get our families all together in a large number, watch out! It was a wonderful time and I am so grateful for the family I have. 


 My Parents!


 The Bride and Groom


 The Yates Girls


 Ok, I just have to say how adorable my little niece is! She is such a girlie girl. Oh and by the way she walks in my 5 in. heels better than I do.


 Boat day





I stayed for a few extra days after the wedding to be able to spend a little more time with my friends and family.
My girlfriends from High School are literally the best friends I could ask for. 
The Fab 4 will never die!





Snow Cones!!




This had to have been one of the cutest things...Duke and Kaylen both passed out on me...So precious!

No comments:

Post a Comment