Saturday, July 16, 2011

4th of July

Treasure Island, FL
Oh goodness! This was a fun night :)


John's Pass


For my Dad's birthday we decided to tat him up with his favorite Nascar drivers.



My girlfriends came down to the beach for the day so we could see where Chels was getting married. The place is so awesome!

Sorry Mom, I had to. This was to funny not to post!

The best Sangria!

Mom, Dad, Sam, and Melanie



I love her!

Apparently there was a tropical storm in the Gulf while we were at the beach and it caused these massive 6ft waves.


Amber, Scott, and Kaylen

I was a little jealous that Kaylen loved Ashley so much.





This was really cute. The wind was blowing so hard on the balcony that it was blowing up kaylen's dress. She was getting a kick out of it.





Good thing my Dad was there with his umbrella! 

Best picture of the trip!



No comments:

Post a Comment