Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Sunday Funday....Kickball

So Stephen and I were thinking since the weather has been so nice, what better way to enjoy Sunday Funday then a game of kickball! 

Trash Can Punch+Kickball+Good Friends=  Sunday Funday!

 We have team losers....

 Team we are going to kick your butt! And we did! 




 I absolutely LOVE this photo!

 Marc showing off some mad skills.




 Pedophile...Hide your kids, hide your wives.




 Aww...so cute!







 Mmmm...Now that is magic! Grilled Black bean and corn burger!




 The men doing what they do best...







 Poor White Dog was sad...





















 I love him.




Overall I think this was the best Sunday I've had in a while. What better way then to enjoy a Sunday with amazing people. 


Thanks Casey for taking some wonderful pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment