Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Canton and Sushi Night

Every month Canton, Tx puts on the biggest flea market...if you can get past the pink rhinestone crosses, shirts, flip flops and all the other bling in between and make in to the antique alley you can find some really fun finds. Acres upon acres you can pretty much find anything you are looking for when it comes to antiques. 

 So I spotted this cowhide. They acid wash the cow hide and add gold to the solution and it creates this modern/artsy cowhide that caught my eye.
 I feel in love with this mannequin. I thought it would look amazing in our new place.

 I can see Stephen and I living in this for a while.






Sushi night at Jeff's









 Jeff makes the prettiest sushi rolls!


So we thought it would be a good idea to try and light a cigarette with my new stun gun... unfortunately it didn't work.  

1 comment:

  1. We have that top cowhide rug at Luxe! It will probably be on sale next week. Storewide sale up to 75% off. May 31-June 4th.

    ReplyDelete