Friday, August 17, 2012

Featured Bloggers


I have been wanting to do a feature on a few bloggers that I have meet through blogging, so I thought what better time to do it than after the Olympics. I'm always curious of what people enjoy during the olympics. I know for me if I saw one more water polo match that I was going to lose my mind. But anyways, here are two bloggers that love to blog and I think you should check them out. 

I wanted to find out what they enjoyed most about the Olympics and what sport they would do if they were a part of the Olympics.  Also, to include a little about their blog and how to follow them. I don't know about you guys but I watched the Olympics none stop for the whole two weeks. By the end of it I was ready to get off the couch and get back into the gym. 




1) I love to blog about hosting parties, greeting cards, home decorating, and photography.
2) In general, I really enjoyed watching all of the gymnasts compete.  I keep catching pieces of the Olympics during meals, but haven't really found time to piece it all together yet.
3) Badmitten - I was great in 4th grade, so I must still have some skill, right?

twitter: @ChrystinaNoel
facebook: ChrystinaNoelDesigns
pinterest: ChrystinaNoel
instagram: ChrystinaNoel







1) My blog began as a food blog and a place to document my trip to India but since then has really evolve into a blog about everything... mostly things and people who inspire me!
2) My favorite Olympic moment was when Gabby Douglas won the all around for women's gymnastics. Growing up in Texas, I was a competitive cheerleader so the tumbling is especially fun to watch.
3) Definitely gymnastics!
4) Links: Blog // Twitter // Pinterest 



Hope you guys enjoy their blogs! 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the feature, Stefanie!! Sorry it's taken me so long to get over here and check it out - somehow life got crazy again. So, thank you, thank you - and I hope that everything's going well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's all good, thanks for reading! Looks like you've been a little travel bee! Hope you are having a good time :)

      Delete
  2. I grew up in Texas, too. Cheerleaders are golden and if you don't play football, you better be watching it. I've never figured out if that's a good thing or not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha that is very true! I grew up in Florida and my husband grew up in Texas. He is not your typical Texan though. He doesn't play football and he is somewhat of a smelly hippy.

      Delete