Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Baby Rivers

Rivers Emerson McNeely
July 10, 2012
5:50 am
7lbs 13 oz


In a split second my life changed.
He is my everything.


Thank you Papa for staying by my side.
Thank you mom for being there for me and helping me
 through the first week of motherhood. 
Without both of you I wouldn't have been able to do what I did.

Momma, Papa, and Rivers

I can't begin to describe how lucky I am to have such amazing family and friends. 
Thank you everyone for the flowers, food, and cards. 
I still look at my little bundle of joy and I can't believe he's mine.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!! I'm so excited for you!! It looks like you're doing well (which is great!), and he's adorable. I can't wait to hear more about your adventures in mommy-land. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats! i just found your blog, but i can't resist saying congrats on a healthy baby! you look like a happy family - best of luck to you!

    <3 katherine
    crave jewelry necklace giveaway // of corgis & cocktails

    ReplyDelete