Friday, June 22, 2012

The last weekend...


I feel bad about being a little sad that this is our last weekend alone; just us two. I know life is going to be so wonderful, but I can't help feeling a little bittersweetness.  We are so excited to be close to the end of the pregnancy, and to be welcoming our little boy into the world, but also it's a little sad that it won't be just us two anymore. That might sound kinda selfish but change is tough. I can't wait to actually hold Rivers in my arms and I know life will change in so many ways, for the good. I just can't help but look back on our 10 years Stephen and I have shared together and be a little sad that I won't have him all to myself. (This is probably just the hormones talking).








2 comments:

  1. How sweet! But if next weekend comes and goes and it's still just you and Stephen you may change your mind.... ;D haha- Auntie M

    ReplyDelete