Monday, June 18, 2012

Dear Rivers

You are 38 weeks and 1 day today...We have your nursery area all ready and I feel like I could pop at any moment. We had another baby shower for you last week and you are one special little boy. There are so many people that love you already and have been so giving. I am pretty ready for you to come out into the world now. You have been a perfect baby already but you can only grow so much before I feel like you are trying to come out of my belly button. I will see you in a few days!

Love,
Momma and Papa

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh this is such a cute idea! I love all of these letters :) Hoping everything goes perfectly smoothly for the delivery!! Thanks for following and commenting on my blog.. I'm following you back :)

    Jen
    http://drawingsunderthetable.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete