Wednesday, May 16, 2012

On Our Way to Parenthood ...

We have officially graduated from birthing class! We had our newborn class last night, and we learned how to swaddle, bathe, and what to expect the baby to do in the first few weeks. It was actually really fun going to these classes and talking with couples that are in the same boat as we are. 
We've now completed our birthing classes, baby CPR class, and our newborn class. We are now ready to be parents...ha!

Stephen learning how to change a diaper... He's going to be a pro!
Today I decided to be productive and get out of the apartment and start a craft. I have been seeing all these homemade stuffed animals all over the Internet, and I thought it would be a lot fun to make ones similar. I'll post a tutorial over my DIY animals once I figure out what I'm going to do.
This is some fabric I found at our local fabric store, I'm going to attempt to make it a little more boyish. I'm having a hard time coming up with cute little boy nursery ideas, I can't seem to get away from floral patterns. If you have any ideas, PLEASE let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment