Thursday, March 29, 2012

Dear Rivers

26 Weeks
Dear Rivers,

I have never felt more pregnant than I do this week! My stomach feels so heavy, I'm guessing because you are growing so much! I can't believe you will join us in just a few months. I read that this week you will have the most taste buds you will ever have and that I should be eating healthy because you can taste what I eat. So what do I do? I go out and buy a fridge full of fruits and vegetables. I spent all day cooking healthy meals for the rest of the week. I'm sorry for not eating healthy the first part of the pregnancy but it's all that sounded good... I think you are definitely going to be a carb lover like me. I can't get enough of the yummy fluffy breads. The book I'm reading also says that you will react to certain foods that I eat. I don't know if you like what I'm eating or not. You have been having little dance parties in my belly all week and I can't get over it, hopefully that means you like what I'm eating :). It makes me smile every time. I try and savor these feelings because I know you will be out into the world in such a short time. Your papa is so excited to meet you. He talks to you often and I hope you can hear him...He keeps saying he's going to play you Jimmy Hendrix before we go to bed, he hasn't yet but don't be surprised if you come out loving music from 50 yrs ago, that's not a bad thing though. See you soon <3

Love you!
-Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment