Thursday, May 31, 2012

5 Yr Anniversary Trip

Time really seems to fly by when I look back on all the wonderful years I've been able to spend with my husband. We were so lucky to have met each other at the age of 15, and have already been able to spend close to 10 years together. Looking back on our relationship, I can't believe our parents actually let us get married so young, and even though it wasn't always smooth sailing, everything that we have gone through has made our relationship and love for each other even stronger. We are now expecting our first child, and even though I become filled with fear of the unknown I know I have the most perfect man for me by my side to help me through anything. I can't wait for this next chapter in our lives to start and I couldn't be happier to be sharing it with my perfect pear. 

Love you Steviepoo!

Click on photo for resource




Our Trip

Since I am 35 weeks pregnant, we knew we couldn't travel very far for our anniversary, so we decided to make a trip down to Lake Travis. This trip was just what we both needed. We were able to veg by the pool and not think about anything, but by the end of our trip we were both ready to get home and really focus on preparing for baby.

Anniversary Dinner

We arrived just in time to see the sunset


Breakfast of champions

This is a face of a person who hasn't had their morning coffee yet.


The pool was amazing. 

<3


This is what we did for 2 days straight.

Took a little stroll down to the marina.

We were able to meet up with Stephen's sister, Danielle, for some good ole Texas BBQ. County Line BBQ was so yummy!

County Line BBQ- So yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment